Xinix FreeBact® 48H TTC Nutrient Dipslide
Our products Xinix Freebact® are a reliable protection; destroys ALL viruses, fungi & bacteria such as E-Coli, Legionella and SARS-COVID.
If you have not used Xinix before, and want to ensure that it really works, we can now offer home testing of your water/surfaces, where you test both before and after using the Xinix product: results after 48 hours.
TTC = Triphenyltetrazolium chloride, sometimes called Red Spot Dye. Bacteria in a sample react with TTC and produce a red color. This makes the bacterial colonies appear as red spots, i.e. easier to see and count spots on the test.
The test contains 2 tubes with agar (gelatin plate), 1 pair of blue disposable gloves and an instruction sheet (English). You can also download the instructions here.
If you have any questions regarding this test, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article number: 181
Contents: TTC (Triphenyl tetrazolium chloride), also called "Red Spot Dye"
Shelf life: 6 months, unopened packaging
Store: until use if possible cool and dark (e.g. in the refrigerator)
Height of bottle: 11 cm
Weight of one bottle: 27 grams
Vad är Klordioxid?
Chlorine dioxide (Cl02) is not a new disinfectant; it was discovered in 1811 by Sir Humphry Davy.
This is well known as one of the world's most effective disinfectants. Since the 1950s, it has been mainly used for the treatment of drinking water, and previously on a larger scale only in industries, because Cl02 is a gas by nature.
In 1992, Göran Holmberg at Xinix (Sweden) managed to stabilize it to a liquid state. Over the past 10 years, Xinix has further developed chlorine dioxide products with a long shelf life – now available to everyone.
Xinix FreeBact® Water - info
FreeBact® Water is a safe protection against pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses in water that is considered unsafe to drink. Can also be used for disinfection of fruit and the like.
FreeBact® Water should always be used in water suspected of containing microorganisms; it will effectively inactivate bacteria, viruses, algae, fungi and protozoa.
FreeBact® Water does not affect the smell or taste of the water and is approx. 5 times as effective as chlorine-based products. Our products do not form bound chlorine compounds/trihalomethanes, as chlorine-based products do (these are considered carcinogenic).
FreeBact® Water is a stabilized liquid chlorine dioxide solution - available both as a ready-made solution (1-K) and as a two-component product (2-K).
The product is active as long as it is yellow.
- 99.8% water and 0.2% chlorine dioxide (Cl02).
- Inactivates bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Eliminates biofilm in the water container/tank.
- Does not contain chlorine or alcohol.
- 5 times more effective than chlorine/ 3 times more effective than alcohol.
- Activated within a few minutes (compare with chlorine tablets: 30 min waiting time).
- The product cleans tank and water at the same time.
- You drink no residual products - only barely measurable common salt.
- Chlorine dioxide is a drinking water additive approved by the Swedish Food Agency.
- Made in Sweden by a Swedish company founded in 1992.
- Not flammable.
- Leaves no taste or smell.
- Safe & good for both people, animals and nature.
- More environmentally friendly than chlorine.
- Both customers, partners and lab tests agree; Xinix products are superior to chlorine-based products.
- Scientifically proven (more than 40 international tests/certificates): Clancy, Johns Hopkins, London Medical School, Singapore University, Michigan State University, Hygiene Nord GmbH, etc.
- Used today by leading companies, authorities, aid organizations and individuals worldwide.
- Easy to use.