Xinix FreeBact® Water - Drink Mini - a favorite back in the range!
Perfect to keep in your pocket when you're on the run, in the woods, competing, camping, etc. Drop 1-2 drops into the drinking glass/mug/cup with water you're not sure about from a tap, or for example from a stream. Just because it looks clean, you don't know what was released further upstream. Used, among others, by the Swedish military.
We have adventurers who have used these "Xinix drops" for over 20 years and wouldn't enter a race without this product in their pocket.
> Read references from users
Wait 1 minute before drinking. No chlorine taste, you don't get chlorine - just barely measurable common salt. (Rule: 1 drop / 1 dl water - wait 1 minute)
If the water contains visible particles such as soil and sticks, remove this first - for example a t-shirt, coffee filter or piece of cloth can be used as a filter. Then double the number of drops and time.
Also suitable for cleaning fruit and vegetables, as well as taking with you on the trip to ensure that your four-legged friend gets safe drinking water in the water bowl.
Active substance: Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) - known disinfectant in the water industry since the 1950s. Thanks to Xinix now possible for individuals.
Article number: 478
Bottle, glass: 10 ml, with drip insert (coming as PET later this year)
--> provides 15 liters of disinfected water
Shelf life: 2 years, unopened bottle
Store: until use if possible cool and dark (avoid direct sunlight) - ha preferably in the refrigerator (extends shelf life).
Height bottle: 9 cm
Weight bottle: 44 grams
New look 2023:
This product replaces previous "XiniX AquaCare 10/Small", same content - more modern look.
Vad är Klordioxid?
Chlorine dioxide (Cl02) is not a new disinfectant; it was discovered in 1811 by Sir Humphry Davy.
This is well known as one of the world's most effective disinfectants. Since the 1950s, it has been mainly used for the treatment of drinking water, and previously on a larger scale only in industries, because Cl02 is a gas by nature.
In 1992, Göran Holmberg at Xinix (Sweden) managed to stabilize it to a liquid state. Over the past 10 years, Xinix has further developed chlorine dioxide products with a long shelf life – now available to everyone.
Xinix FreeBact® Water - info
FreeBact® Water is a safe protection against pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses in water that is considered unsafe to drink. Can also be used for disinfection of fruit and the like.
FreeBact® Water should always be used in water suspected of containing microorganisms; it will effectively inactivate bacteria, viruses, algae, fungi and protozoa.
FreeBact® Water does not affect the smell or taste of the water and is approx. 5 times as effective as chlorine-based products. Our products do not form bound chlorine compounds/trihalomethanes, as chlorine-based products do (these are considered carcinogenic).
FreeBact® Water is a stabilized liquid chlorine dioxide solution - available both as a ready-made solution (1-K) and as a two-component product (2-K).
The product is active as long as it is yellow.
- 99.8% water and 0.2% chlorine dioxide (Cl02).
- Inactivates bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Eliminates biofilm in the water container/tank.
- Does not contain chlorine or alcohol.
- 5 times more effective than chlorine/ 3 times more effective than alcohol.
- Activated within a few minutes (compare with chlorine tablets: 30 min waiting time).
- The product cleans tank and water at the same time.
- You drink no residual products - only barely measurable common salt.
- Chlorine dioxide is a drinking water additive approved by the Swedish Food Agency.
- Made in Sweden by a Swedish company founded in 1992.
- Not flammable.
- Leaves no taste or smell.
- Safe & good for both people, animals and nature.
- More environmentally friendly than chlorine.
- Both customers, partners and lab tests agree; Xinix products are superior to chlorine-based products.
- Scientifically proven (more than 40 international tests/certificates): Clancy, Johns Hopkins, London Medical School, Singapore University, Michigan State University, Hygiene Nord GmbH, etc.
- Used today by leading companies, authorities, aid organizations and individuals worldwide.
- Easy to use.