Xinix FreeBact® – Travel Duo Pack
Perfect to keep in your bag and pack - for all types of travel such as family, work, city, camping and adventure.
Xinix FreeBact® Drink: 1 drop per 100ml/1dl water & wait 1 minute with water you are unsure about from a tap, stream, tank, etc. Just because it looks clean, you don't know what's in the water in the tap at the hotel or in the clear stream on the hike.
Xinix FreeBact® On The Go - Effective and easy-to-use disinfection for all types of surfaces on your trip. Spray your hands, the baby's pacifier, handles, tables, market-bought fruit - and rest assured that you won't get any unwanted bacteria or viruses.
Also smart to take with you on trips to ensure your four-legged friend gets safe drinking water in the water bowl and spray on small wounds.
If the water contains visible particles such as soil and sticks, remove this first - for example, a t-shirt or other fabric can be used as a filter.
No chlorine taste, you don't get chlorine - just barely measurable common salt.
Active substance: Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) - known disinfectant in the water industry since the 1950s. Thanks to Xinix now possible for individuals.
Article number: 177
Drink bottle: 50 ml, with drip insert --> provides 50 liters of disinfected drinking water
Bottle On The Go: 50 ml, with finger spray.
Shelf life: 2 years
Vad är Klordioxid?
Chlorine dioxide (Cl02) is not a new disinfectant; it was discovered in 1811 by Sir Humphry Davy.
This is well known as one of the world's most effective disinfectants. Since the 1950s, it has been mainly used for the treatment of drinking water, and previously on a larger scale only in industries, because Cl02 is a gas by nature.
In 1992, Göran Holmberg at Xinix (Sweden) managed to stabilize it to a liquid state. Over the past 10 years, Xinix has further developed chlorine dioxide products with a long shelf life – now available to everyone.
Xinix FreeBact® Water - info
FreeBact® Water is a safe protection against pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses in water that is considered unsafe to drink. Can also be used for disinfection of fruit and the like.
FreeBact® Water should always be used in water suspected of containing microorganisms; it will effectively inactivate bacteria, viruses, algae, fungi and protozoa.
FreeBact® Water does not affect the smell or taste of the water and is approx. 5 times as effective as chlorine-based products. Our products do not form bound chlorine compounds/trihalomethanes, as chlorine-based products do (these are considered carcinogenic).
FreeBact® Water is a stabilized liquid chlorine dioxide solution - available both as a ready-made solution (1-K) and as a two-component product (2-K).
The product is active as long as it is yellow.
- 99.8% water and 0.2% chlorine dioxide (Cl02).
- Inactivates bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Eliminates biofilm in the water container/tank.
- Does not contain chlorine or alcohol.
- 5 times more effective than chlorine/ 3 times more effective than alcohol.
- Activated within a few minutes (compare with chlorine tablets: 30 min waiting time).
- The product cleans tank and water at the same time.
- You drink no residual products - only barely measurable common salt.
- Chlorine dioxide is a drinking water additive approved by the Swedish Food Agency.
- Made in Sweden by a Swedish company founded in 1992.
- Not flammable.
- Leaves no taste or smell.
- Safe & good for both people, animals and nature.
- More environmentally friendly than chlorine.
- Both customers, partners and lab tests agree; Xinix products are superior to chlorine-based products.
- Scientifically proven (more than 40 international tests/certificates): Clancy, Johns Hopkins, London Medical School, Singapore University, Michigan State University, Hygiene Nord GmbH, etc.
- Used today by leading companies, authorities, aid organizations and individuals worldwide.
- Easy to use.